The IE Consulting Day, a major event organized by the IE Consulting Club, is writing its next chapter this Friday, April 20th at the Aula Magna in Maria de Molina 11.The main ingredients this year will consist of a series of events such as discussion panels, case competitions and multiple firm presentations assembled to enable students to interact with some of the world’s top consulting firms.
Formal firm events and presentations will run between 4pm – 8:30pm followed by a networking cocktail event during which students can get a chance to interact directly with industry professionals.
The event’s keynote speeches, discussion panels and firm presentations will be spearheaded or influenced by…
- Benigno Herrería, Senior Manager at Accenture
- Jesus Viceira, Head of Telecom & Media at Capgemini Consulting Spain
- José Antonio, Tortosa Partner at Booz & Company’s Madrid
…and focus on topics such as
- Strategic Step Change at fast growing businesses: A case study on how Accenture helped a high tech company to generate value and make it sustainable
- Digital Transformation: A Roadmap For Billion-Dollar Organizations
- Social Media Opportunities and Impact on the Consumer and Industries.
The IE Consulting Day in 2011 turned out to be an excellent networking opportunity for all the participants and this year’s participation of some of the world’s top consulting firm confirms once more IE’s reputation and recognition in the industry as being among the finest training grounds for future management consultants and global business leaders.
For more information and to sign up for this great event click here.
Hope to see you there – opportunities are around every corner.